[EquisMetaStock Group] Same list for several explorations

Hi all -
Hope you've had a happy holiday.

This is my situation:

I wish to run the same set of explorations across the same 2500 ticker list
I want to run the various explorations on the same date.

I've gone to each exploration and supplied the same list.
I've gone to each exploration and changed to the same date.
I've ctrl clicked each of the explorations and clicked Explore.
When the dialog box appears I select the same list for all option.

When I start the explorations the progress window whows that a list of 928
tickers is being used.

When I select the use different list option, the exploration stops awaiting
my starting each exploration.

The whole point of the process is to be able to leave the computer while it
does the various explorations and come back to check the results. I suppose
I could create the binary in each of the colums and have it run a filterless
exploration.

Is there any way to use the multiple exploration feature to get waht I
want??

TIA
Ron

24 Hours. Commission-Free.