Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Reference to External condition function

I recollect Henry1224 posting a link here for a DLL which could read and write data to and from an external text file. I also remember it was a Russian site.

Maybe an archive search could land up something.

----- Original Message -----
From: sanjayt3
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Reference to External condition function

Hello Roy,
This opens up many new possibilties if we can read an externsal csv
file. How can it be done ? Could u be more elaborate
Thanks

Regards
-sanjayt

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance schools Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS