Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Jurik Research looking for qualified beta testers

Frank,

You may find it more beneficial to respond per the original
instructions...
If interested, email DIRECTLY to mark_metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Include your Yahoo forum username.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Frank Rosenfeld"
<frank0785@xxxx> wrote:

> I have used metastock and traded for over 10 years. I would be
interested in testing .

> Thank you,
>
> Frank Rosenfeld

24 Hours. Commission-Free.