[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Discounts for TrendMedium MetaStock Add-On

Dear Traders,

There are some people here who allege that we don't do refunds. They
still ignore our September posts with explanations and mislead other
subscribers here.

I should say that for the last year we successfully sold hundreds of copies
but there were only two request of refund (the
second was from Yogesh Poddar).  The first customer asked for refund because
he "couldn't integrate the software into my trading style" and we did it
immediately. To spike the rumors here we contacted him and asked him is it
possible to give his name and e-mail privately. He said that he don't mind
if somebody from yahoogroups contact and ask him. So we can give his name
and e-mail address if somebody write to our e-mail support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We apologize for the offtopic. If you like to discuss this subject contact
us, please.

Regards,
Eugene Labunsky.
http://www.TrendMedium.com