RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Jurik Research looking for qualified beta testers

Hi Mark

I am not sure If I am qualified but have been trading for about 15 years based on fundamentals and about 3-4 based on technicals

Recently however have been putting a lot of effort into day trading the forex, which I am finding a killer, though the profit potential is awesome……..no pain no gain I suppose…….am still trying to force the 1min charts though think the main profit/sleep is in the higher time frame charts, say 30min plus, where your lack of lag might be of use

If you think your tool set might offer some help in this regard then I would be interested in helping, as long as the bugs in the system are minor

For reference, after trying many indicators over the years I have now settled on a very simple moving avg hi+low, plus a bit of macd and rsi……….and an atr based stop

gary