[EquisMetaStock Group] hourly pivots

jose,
i am using your code as below to plot hourly pivot levels in intraday charts for intervals less than an hour. You suggested me to alter Hour's start accordingly. however, hourly pivots seemed to be too frequent for me. what i would like to see is the pivots calculated for 4 hour periods.

I tried to add a small trick as below but it didnt serve me. Do you have any idea?
{ Hour's start }
dStart:= abs(Hour()/4)<>Abs(Ref(Hour(),-1)/4);

Thanks

{ Plots daily pivot values on intraday charts }
{ Apply only to weekday data:
MetaStock -> Tools -> Options -> Chart Options
-> untick "Ignore weekend data" }
{ With thanks to Kevin Barry for pivot logic.}

{ ©Copyright 2004~2005 Jose Silva
The grant of this license is for personal use
only - no resale or repackaging allowed.
All code remains the property of Jose Silva.
http://metastocktools.com }

{ User input }
pds:=Input("Use Highest/Lowest of past x days",1,260,1);

{ Message }
message:=Input("(Plot on intraday charts)",0,0,0);

{ Hour's start }
dStart:= Hour()<>Ref(Hour(),-1);

{ Previous x Days' High }
Hd:=HighestSince(pds,dStart,H);
Hd:=ValueWhen(1,dStart,ValueWhen(2,1,Hd));
Hd:=ValueWhen(1,Hd>0,Hd);

{ Previous x Days' Low }
Ld:=LowestSince(pds,dStart,L);
Ld:=ValueWhen(1,dStart,ValueWhen(2,1,Ld));
Ld:=ValueWhen(1,Ld>0,Ld);

{ Previous Day's Close }
Cd:=ValueWhen(1,dStart,ValueWhen(2,1,C));
Cd:=ValueWhen(1,Cd>0,Cd);

{ Pivot }
Pivot:=(Hd+Ld+Cd)/3; {Plot in Green bold}

{ Support }
S1:=2*Pivot-Hd; {Blue}
S2:=Pivot-(Hd-Ld); {Red}
S3:=2*Pivot-(2*Hd-Ld); {dark Green}