[EquisMetaStock Group] Help with writing an exploration

Hello All,

Firstly, as we are approaching Dec 25th, let me take this
opportunity to wish everyone on here a Merry Xmas!!

I am in the process of writing an exploration and could do with some
help.

In my MS chart I have 2 lines (similar to Bollinger Bands) which
follow the price of a stock quite closely. The upper line which is
above the price is called M1 and the lower one is called M2.

I want to write and exploration which finds stocks where:

i) the Low for today's price AND yesterdays price is above the lower
line M2

ii) The LOW for the previous 3 days (before yesterday) is above the
upper line M1

iii) Todays close is above todays open

iv) Todays close is above yesterdays close

In other words I am looking for stocks where the price for 3
consecutive days is above the M1 line followed by the price for the
next 2 days above the M2 line (this allows for price fall backs.

I have coded something which seems to work but unfortunately it is
quite long and not very elegant and thus it has a tendacy to make MS
crash before it completes execution.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Chorlton