From: shelleyide
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:42 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Problem With Simple System Test

Hi Everyone: I have Metastock End-of-Day 9.0 I have a very simple
system that I want to test. It's a simple Moving Average crossover
system. You know, buy when a crosses above b, sell when c crosses
below b. The problem is that the system identifies and correctly
signals the buy but not the sell. It sells on the very same day as the
buy even though the sell condition is not present. I haven't a clue
what I am doing wrong.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can get this system to work
properly?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS