[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: bollinger bands tightening

Hi Raman,

            MS is awaiting an "  " at the end of the FIRST line ( probably also works when you place it at the beggining of the second line )

Regards,

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Raman Kumar <ramangumber@xxxx> wrote:

> Dear Amit,
>
> Sorry a neophyte question.
>
> When I try tools - indicator builder - new and give this formula
>
> Cross( BBandTop(C,20,S,2), BBandTop(C,10,S,2)) AND C > BBandTop(C,20,S,2)
> Cross(BBandBot( close, 10, S, 2 ), BBandBot( close, 10, S, 2 )) AND C<
> BBandBot( close, 10, S, 2 )
>
> an error occurs and indicator builder expects something at the begining of
> the second line (Cross). Could you please explain in detail keeping in
> mind that i am rather new.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> regards
> Dr. Raman Kumar
> 9719027733

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance schools Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS