[EquisMetaStock Group] Problem with zLastSwingPoint % by Spyros Raftopoulos

Hy,

I tryed to make a trading system with the help of the zLastSwingPoint
% indicator made by Spyrous.

I know from the past (several years ago) that Spyrous wanted to make
indicators based on Zig-Zag indicator but that would hold a given
signal and not take away after a while or would not place signals in
the past wich at first whure not there.

The indicator zLastSwingPoint % DO place signals in the past wich at
first whure not there. When I examen the situation there is not logic
at all...I work for the european BUND on a 60min chart. During the
afternoon of the 6 dec 2005 price went up to about 121.00 On that
moment a signal apeared on the the 1st Dec 2005 at 11:00 CET 120.46).
When I cut off the data of the 6the dec the signal given on the first
disapears. Strange enough there was plenty off data between the 1st
and the 6th there that was higher then the point where the signal
apears on the 1st Dec at 11:00 cet.

Is there someone who knows about this problem ?...Did Spyrous solve
this problem ? I know that the indicator SR ZZT gives real confirmed
signals and does not have the problem that I discribed above but I
would need the zLastSwingPoint % or something similar because I need
the graphic movement of what the zLastSwingPoint % does and not
something wich only shows something binair like +1 or -1

TNX in advance...

PS. Sorry for my enlish writing.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM