[EquisMetaStock Group] Commentary in Expert Advisor

Hello Everybody,

Any body can help me with formula on commentary? I have an idea to write a code that can measure the effectiveness of my signal. For example, if the signal of Long SAR or Short SAR occured on today, the commentary can tell us how many times the SAR signal occured during the total past historical data, 1000 bars or 3000 bars. Also, we can measrure the percentage of the close for next bar, next 3, bars,etc., whether it is lower or higher than the close of today during the past period. By this way, the system self-mesure itself and report us a reliability of our signal whether it is still work in the current market condition in each tested markets.

For instance, if our Long signal was taken on last year show the higher close of next bar was 65% but the same signal shows a successful rate drops to 40% in this year, we can consider to fine tune this signal or find a new one suitable in current market condition.

Regards,
Lee

Yahoo! Shopping

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance schools Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS