[EquisMetaStock Group] Commodity in India

Dear Mr. Amit Trivedi,

I saw some of your replies. I understand from that you are very
exprienced in using Metastock.

I am just learning technical analysis. We are TCM member of Multi
commodity exchange of india.

I want to know how to use metastock for real time trading in
Commodity exchanges. Can the real time data feed that we are getting
through VSAT be used in metastock? Or if that cannot be done which
is the best data source company we can subscribe ?

Is there any service that will be useful for commoditiy trading?

Thanks a lot in advance for your guidance.

Thank you,
Rgds,
Vijaybhalaji AP

24 Hours. Commission-Free.