Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] help about indicator: sum of close prices

Hi Mangusta

I can't visualise what you're trying to do so coming up with the correct answer is a little difficult.

Cum(C)/Cum(1) would give you the cumulative simple moving average for all data.

The ASI external function dll would give you the ability to calculate Standard Deviation with a variable number of periods.

ExtFml( "ASI.Stdev",Data Array,Periods,Deviations);

You can write to me privately at rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have more questions. That's not to say that I'll know the answers :-)

Regards

Roy