From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of gary_freely
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:50 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] show stocks trading near the bottom of a 45 day increasing channel

Dear members
I am trying to explorer a 45 day rising channel but don't know
how to go about coding a channel.
There is this site call the stockFetcher which has done it aptly to
exactly what I need.

http://www.stockfetcher.com/stockdb/fetcher?
p=fts&efts=c2hvdyBzdG9ja3MgdHJhZGluZyBuZWFyIHRoZSBib3R0b20gb2YgYSA0NSBk
YXkgaW5jcmVhc2luZyBjaGFubmVs&pubid=11

Could anyone please advise how to code a channel exploration?

many thanks. Gerald

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance schools Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS