[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Batch Chart Generation

Jesse, the URSC kit is able to take a text list of symbols, and create
a favourites folder which would allow you to scroll through your
list's chart.

The same filter function can be used as an exploration or system
filter.

Example 1:
"Apply X set of rules to only those stocks in the Materials GICS
Industry Group or in the Energy GICS sector, and must also be an S&P
500 constituent."

"Apply Y set of rules to only those stocks in the Biotech GICS
Industry Group or in the Health GICS sector, and must also be a NASDAQ
index constituent."

Example 2:
"If currently looking at 2004, allow only symbols in "myList2004.txt".
"If currently looking at 2003, allow only symbols in "myList2003.txt".
etc.

The URSC kit is one of those flexible tools that is also waiting for
applications that haven't been thought of.  No demo available, sorry.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com/URSC/URSC.htm

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jessesn" <jessechu@xxxx>
wrote:

> Stuart,
>
> Was there a demo of this plug-in available? I didn't see it anywhere
> on the page. Also this plug-in doesn't seem to mention this ability
> to take in a list of symbols, althought that's exactly what I'm
> looking for.
>
> Is there another tool that can do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Jesse
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stuart" <smpretor@xxxx>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Jesse
>
> I suggest using Jose's URSC plugin. The URSC works very well and the
> ability to take a text list of symbols and import it by running an
> an  exploration is indispensible.
>
> http://www.metastocktools.com/URSC/URSC.htm
>
> Regards
>
> Stuart
>

> Hi,
>
> Also a some what similar question, is there a way to batch create
> securities from a list?
>
> What I'd like to do is feed into Metastock a list, IDB100 or some
> other watchlist and get back a image for each security that I can
> scroll through.
>
> Thanks,
> Jesse

24 Hours. Commission-Free.