[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Batch Chart Generation

Stuart,

Was there a demo of this plug-in available? I didn't see it anywhere
on the page. Also this plug-in doesn't seem to mention this ability to
take in a list of symbols, althought that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Is there another tool that can do this?

Thanks,
Jesse

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stuart" <smpretor@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi Jesse
>
> I suggest using Jose's URSC plugin. The URSC works very well and the
> ability to take a text list of symbols and import it by running an an
> exploration is indispensible.
>
> http://www.metastocktools.com/URSC/URSC.htm
>
> Regards
>
> Stuart
>

> > Hi,
>
> > Also a some what similar question, is there a way to batch create
> > securities from a list?
> >
> > What I'd like to do is feed into Metastock a list, IDB100 or some
> > other watchlist and get back a image for each security that I can
> > scroll through.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jesse

24 Hours. Commission-Free.