[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: a system tester question

Safdar, before you go and get too excited about your system, please
read about the dynamic nature of the ZigZag-based Peak function.

>From MetaStock's Help:
"Be forewarned, that the last leg (i.e., segment) of the Zig Zag is
dynamic, meaning that it can change.  Therefore, be careful when
designing system tests, experts, etc. based on the Zig Zag indicator."

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Safdar" <Safdar@xxxx> wrote:

> Hello everybody
> I have devised a system tester as follows
> It buys when
> A:=Peak(1,CLOSE,5)-C;
> b:=((o+h+l+c)/4)*v;
> (A/Peak(1,CLOSE,5))*100>30
> and
> mov(b,60,s)>100000
> That is  price falls 30 % from recent peak and average turn over for
> last 60 bars is more than 100000
> Now I want that it should exit when price increases 15% from the day
> it entered .
> I am not been able to work out how it is coded.
> Any ideas?
> Safdar

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM