[EquisMetaStock Group] a system tester question

Hello everybody
I have devised a system tester as follows
It buys when
A:=Peak(1,CLOSE,5)-C;
b:=((o+h+l+c)/4)*v;
(A/Peak(1,CLOSE,5))*100>30
and
mov(b,60,s)>100000
That is  price falls 30 % from recent peak and average turn over for  last 60 bars is more than 100000
Now I want that it should exit when price increases 15% from the day it entered .
I am not been able to work out how it is coded.
Any ideas?
Safdar

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance schools Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS