From: Ron Berlin [mailto:rsb_44@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 14 November 2005 5:29 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Erratta site for Guppy books

Hi all -

I'm finding what appear to be mistakes in some of Guppy's books. Is there a
site that has errata listed?

By way of example (I probably got it wrong but oh well....):

p.177 of  Trading Tactics 2004 paperback printing there is a table showing
the minimum price a stock would have to reach for break-even.

1,000 shares @ 19.34 = 19,340.00
Round trip brokerage cost 967.00
Full cost  20,307.00
He has 21.32 as break-even.

How does ge get there? If the total cost including round trip brokerage
20,307 shouldn't breakeven be 20.31?

TIA
Ron

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance schools Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS