Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: for superfragalist

Hi Bill

Thanks a lot for the detailed reply, I really
appreciate it. I've seen the geniuses you mentioned -
they also hang around at EliteTrader and waste a lot
of people's time.

Believe it or not, last night I had the same thought
you did, that a subscription to Roy's letter might be
a good idea, even though I am using Amibroker these
days. I got a nice reply from Roy this morning and I
will seriously consider a subscription. At $119 or
whatever it is, it will undoubtedly pay for itself
many times over. Also interesting that you mention
Mark Oryhon. I had an opportunity to talk with Mark a
couple of times; I had sent him a PM at Elite re:
futures trading theory and he responded and told me I
could call him with my questions. He is the only
futures broker I have ever spoken to who did not at
some point ask me how much money I had to trade or
whether I was interested in opening an account at his
firm. He just talked trading with me for about 40
minutes and then bid me adieu. It was great to read
your suggestion that these two might have something in
common - I couldn't agree more.

Tell superfrag that you talked to someone who holds
him in high regard and misses his contributions to the
thread. There is one post in particular that
completely changed the way I was going about systems
development and made me feel ok about the fact that
the simplest stuff I was creating was working better
than all the complicated stuff put together. It's
almost like I had to have someone tell me 'It's all
right - don't feel like you are missing the boat - the
simple stuff IS the boat'.

If anyone needs it just let me know (assuming, Bill,
that you think it's ok that I send the post to anyone
who is interested - it is still sitting in the MS
archives, I'm sure).

Nikku

http://farechase.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.