RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ELWAVE 7.5 Plug-in For Metastock

Hi Leon,

I tend to agree with Jose.  I worked with a "highly regarded" Elliot Wave
technician for years who showed (including his clients) very little result
for the effort.  It was almost a cult though so they stuck with him.  On the
other hand, anything that works for you, and helps you understand what is
going on is something you should keep and use.  I am a firm believer in
technical analysis, but have my doubts about this venue.  Some of the jargon
actually used to make my stomach tie in knots.  I don't like jargon in
anything.  It is usually a method of making something sound more magical or
important than it really is.

Best,

Larry Carhartt

MetaStockCSV by MasterDATA
Use your own data files directly in MetaStock with no import or conversion
www.MetaStockCSV.com
lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
818-701-6686