[EquisMetaStock Group] CS Scientific Hybrid screen

Martin, I never said the expert was garbage nor did I say anything
cynical. What I said about a dozen times is the expert is based on
MAs. MAs work great for trading. That's why this expert works as well
as it does.

My point is, newbie's particularly, will use something that is suppose
to be based on fuzzy logic or whatever and give it loads of
credability. At the same time they won't bother with simple stuff like
MAs because they think that there's magic somewhere else.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Martin Blain" <marty@xxxx> wrote:

> John
> If this expert is garbage then you must admit that all indicators are
> suspect. You can't be cynical on one front and not on another. Like I
> originally pointed out it makes a good overlay to refer to when
taking a
> position based on other criteria as I would think anybody would do
with any
> expert. I cant really believe that a trader would take black box
signals.
> My own personal favorite is that the more pain it takes to place the
trade
> the more profitable it turns out. After all anybody can get on board
a train
> that is all ready going in the right direction.
> Martin

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM