[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Help for build a MACD Expert Advisor

mangusto,

Try this.

Condition:= MACD();
Trigger:= Mov(Condition,9,E);
BUY:= Condition > Trigger;
BarsSince(BUY = 0) > 3{all days greater than 3}

or

Condition:= MACD();
Trigger:= Mov(Condition,9,E);
BUY:= Condition > Trigger;
BarsSince(BUY = 0) = 3{3rd day the condition is true}

I believe you can find this type of information in the formula primer
which is available from Equis.

regards,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mangusta17" <mangusta17@xxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new with Metastocke and his language, but I'd like to build an
> expert Advisor that works with MACD signal.
>
> My problem is that I'm not able to build this formula for the Buy
signal:

>  MACD  > of the trigger line for 3 days = BUY
>
> In the Expert Advisor I input into highlight this:
>
> Mov( CLOSE, 12, E) - Mov( CLOSE, 26, E)> Mov( MACD(), 9, E)
>
> but I'm not able to tell to the system that the signal is valid only
> if the MACD is > of the trigger line for 3 days.
>
> Thanks...and sorry for my English.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM