Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS 9 Pro. 3 questions after installing

hi
Metastock 9 professional has option for  Autotiling go to top menu in metastock which
 starts with file then edit etc and on seventh place you find window click on that, in
sub menu you will find auto tilting option click on that and enjoy.A picture from ms9
with auto tilt option on is atatched ehrewith for your refrence.As reagrds old explorarations
check where it is stored when u amke yr own exploraration and replace that particular file
with yr old exploration file in the same folder and same palce it  shd work but plz back up
before you repalce the old files .
Hope the inoframtion is of help to you.
Ramesh Parikh