Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock data

my computer was affected by a virus and had to be
reformatted. All programs were reinstalled My advanced
get now is not working the message received is  is the
metasock 6.51 or higher. Cant load msfl70.dll or
msfl651dll what does this mean and how do i rectify
this
rohra

--- Jose Silva <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Larry, I use http://www.premiumdata.net for my data,
> and on the very
> rare occasion that I find an anomaly with the data,
> it usually gets
> fixed within minutes of my email to PremiumData
> support.
>

> > is there any data provider cheaper than reuters?
>
> The cheapest data source is the one that will cost
> you the least in
> bad trades due to data errors.  ;)
>

> jose '-)
> http://www.metastocktools.com
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Larry
> Carhartt" <lc@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > You might try http://www.premiumdata.net/.
> >
> > I have been a user of Reuters for years.  I know
> errors happen from
> > any data vendor.  Unfortunately, what has been
> happening recently
> > with Reuters is that I call and/or email them
> about errors (numerous
> > times) and they NEVER fix it.  Worse yet, if I go
> in and manually
> > fix it with The Downloader, my corrections get
> overwritten on the
> > next download.  A recent example is symbol EYE.
> It is missing data
> > from 5-27-05 to 6-7-05.  Prior to 5-27-05 the
> prices and volume are
> > also wrong (too low - should be in the 30's and
> 40's - no split that
> > I can find and if there were Reuters is supposed
> to adjust).
> > I checked prices versus numerous other sources.
> This stock is an
> > important stock in that it is a component of
> >
> > S & P MidCap 400 Index - $MID
> > S & P MidCap 400 Index SPDRs - MDY
> > Russell 1000 Index - $RUI
> > Russell 1000 Index Fund iShares - IWB
> > Pharmaceutical HOLDRS - PPH
> >
> > This is only one of many, many examples.  Anyway,
> I am VERY
> > frustrated with Reuters and am considering
> switching to another
> > vendor.  Most likely it will be Premiumdata.net.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Larry Carhartt
> >
> > MasterDATA Composite Plug-in For MetaStock
> > The Only Source for Index & ETF Composite/Breadth
> Historical
> > MetaStock Data
> > www.MasterDATA4MetaStock.com
> > lc@xxxx