Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Formula for monthly hhv question

Hi Belice2003

Here's a bare-bones Monthly OHLC indicator that will provide the high for each month on the last bar of the month, as well as the other prices

  {Monthly OHLC}
  {© 2005 Roy Larsen, www.metastocktips.co.nz}
  {use on daily charts}
F:=PeakBars(1,Zig(DayOfMonth(),1,$),1)=0 OR
Cum(1)=LastValue(Cum(1));
M:=ValueWhen(2,1,F);
Hm:=ValueWhen(1,F,HighestSince(1,M,H));
Lm:=ValueWhen(1,F,LowestSince(1,M,L));
Cm:=ValueWhen(1,F,C);
Om:=ValueWhen(1,F,ValueWhen(1,M,O));
Om:=ValueWhen(1,Om>0,Om);
Hm:=ValueWhen(1,Hm>0,Hm);
Lm:=ValueWhen(1,Lm>0,Lm);
Om; Hm; Lm; Cm;

Reducing it to just the monthly HIGH gives this.

  {Monthly HIGH}
  {© 2005 Roy Larsen, www.metastocktips.co.nz}
  {use on daily charts}
F:=PeakBars(1,Zig(DayOfMonth(),1,$),1)=0 OR
Cum(1)=LastValue(Cum(1));
M:=ValueWhen(2,1,F);
Hm:=ValueWhen(1,F,HighestSince(1,M,H));
ValueWhen(1,Hm>0,Hm);