[EquisMetaStock Group] Formula for monthly hhv question

Hi fellow Metastock users,

I'm trying to create an indicator in locating hhv of stocks in any
given month using daily chart.  By using HHV(H,25)[just a part of my
formula], it would have solved the problem since there are 25 trading
days per month.  But when there's a holiday during the month, that's
where the problem comes in because it throws off my analysis.  It
would have been easy for me to locate such values when I switch to the
monthly chart; but that's not what I wanted.  Thanks in advance for
anyone who can give me assistance!

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM