[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Need Help in writting this BUY Setup.

Re-reading the message, I realize that a and b can be combined into
one, easily, as follows:

    cross(C,LastPeak)

Regards
MG Ferreira
TsaTsa EOD Programmer and trading model builder
http://www.ferra4models.com
http://fun.ferra4models.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mgf_za_1999 <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:

> Some suggestions, in which I specifically avoid defining what a
peak
> is:
>
> > a. Today's Close is greater than last peak,
>
> C > LastPeak
>
> > b. Previous Close was less than last Peak,
>
> Ref(C,-1) < LastPeak
>
> > c. Last Peak is at least  5 Periods ago,
>
> LastPeak = Ref(LastPeak,-5)
>
> > d. Today's close is 20 period High and
> > e. Today's close is also 40 period High.
>
> You only have to test for e., as it implies d. Use the max
function.

> Regards
> MG Ferreira
> TsaTsa EOD Programmer and trading model builder
> http://www.ferra4models.com
> http://fun.ferra4models.com
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Muhammad Tahir
> <mtbashir1@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am looking for this buy setup, can anyone help me
> > write this setup,
> > a. Today's Close is greater than last peak,
> > b. Previous Close was less than last Peak,
> > c. Last Peak is at least  5 Periods ago,
> > d. Today's close is 20 period High and
> > e. Today's close is also 40 period High.
> >
> > Thanks and regards.
> >
> > TAHIR

> > Yahoo! Music Unlimited
> > Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
> > http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/BefplB/TM