[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Need Help in writting this BUY Setup.

Some suggestions, in which I specifically avoid defining what a peak
is:

> a. Today's Close is greater than last peak,

C > LastPeak

> b. Previous Close was less than last Peak,

Ref(C,-1) < LastPeak

> c. Last Peak is at least  5 Periods ago,

LastPeak = Ref(LastPeak,-5)

> d. Today's close is 20 period High and
> e. Today's close is also 40 period High.

You only have to test for e., as it implies d. Use the max function.

Regards
MG Ferreira
TsaTsa EOD Programmer and trading model builder
http://www.ferra4models.com
http://fun.ferra4models.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Muhammad Tahir
<mtbashir1@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for this buy setup, can anyone help me
> write this setup,
> a. Today's Close is greater than last peak,
> b. Previous Close was less than last Peak,
> c. Last Peak is at least  5 Periods ago,
> d. Today's close is 20 period High and
> e. Today's close is also 40 period High.
>
> Thanks and regards.
>
> TAHIR

> Yahoo! Music Unlimited
> http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/