Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 9.1 Professional

Patrick Thanks for the reply.I didnt purchase Metastock Professional from Equis but a Metastock Reseller that sells Futures Data.When I called them today to order the Free Metastock 9.1 Upgrade they said I wasnt entitled to the Upgrade because there wasnt any different in the versions.I have never had this problem before with this company,am I entitled to the free Upgrade,any feedbacks appreciated

TIA

Daz

pnouvion <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is a FREE update that has about a dozen bug fixes ...
So far I have not heard any major complaints with 9.1 ( By this I mean
that no new bugs were created in this update ) so it will the same as
9.0 with a few bugs fixed ...

Patrick

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "darrent_2006"
<darrent_2006@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,I am currently using Metastock 9.0 Professional for Esignal and am
> thinking about upgrading to Metastock 9.1.Is it worth upgrading are
> there many new features/patches in the latest version,TIA Daz

Yahoo! for Good

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance small software Business finance online

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS