From: hml_nyc
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:19 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] backtest using Explorer..and Reference Function Problem

I am using the Explorer to do backtest to earlier period.

Eg.  In my Exploration, I use a "specific date" to test my Explorer
on all my stocks from A-Z.

I use 1/2/04 as my Specific Date to test my Explorer to see which
stocks are selected as of 1/2/04.

I would like to use the Reference function in the same Explorer to
tell me what is the Closing price of the stock let say exactly 10
days later from 1/2/04

Metastock Help said to use          Reference(C,+10)

But that does not give me the answer.  It tell me N/A

Does anyone experience the same problem?

hml

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS