Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 9 Vs Windows XP

Not as "ridiculous" as you may think. Equis themselves have acknowledged this happens at times.

pnouvion wrote:
"If you installed the Service Pack 2 from Microsoft, I've heard people
having trouble with Metastock."

This is a ridiculous statement ...

"I try to run explorations, I get an Error message in Metastock (on a
regular basis!!"

Why don't you tell us what the error message is, what type of
exploration you are running, etc ... Have you made sure to delete the
temporary msfl files after each crash ...

If you do not give details people will not be able help you. And we
end up with a post that says
"MetaStock 9 is not working on windows with service pack 2"

Great ...

Patrick

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Claud Baruch <claudb@xxxx> wrote:

If you installed the Service Pack 2 from Microsoft, I've heard people
having trouble with Metastock.

chorlton_c_hardy wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone have problems running Metastock 9 with Windows XP?  When
I try to run explorations, I get an Error message in Metastock (on a
regular basis!!) which results in the program closing!!!

The problem seems to lie with Mswin. I have tried to change the
Compatibility mode but with little success.

Any thoughts???

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM