Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 9 Vs Windows XP

mswin has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

and this is mine.

On 10/2/05, chorlton_c_hardy <micro_dot_uk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok Guys,

My apologies for not supplying the error message. Here's the latest
one I've received.

mswin has encountered a problem and needs to close

Error Signature:
AppName: mswin.exe      AppVer: 9.0.0.0       ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0      Offset: 01b60014

(PS I have not included the technical information as there's pages &
pages of it)

The explorations are simple ones that I have written and I have
supplied the code for the one which resulted in the above error
message. See below:

V>Mov(V,30,S)*3

Should you need further info, please let me know.

PS. With regard to the temporary msfl files, how do I go about
deleting them?  Sorry for the probably obvious question but I'm new
to Metastock.

Cheers.............

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dr torque <drtorque@xxxx>
wrote:
> "Have you made sure to delete the
> temporary msfl files after each crash ..."
>  where are they how can i delte them?
> why do i delete them?
>
>  thanks
>

>  On 10/2/05, Larry Carhartt <lc@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I run 9.0 on XP with SP2 as well as all other Microsoft updates.
Runs
> > perfectly, with absolutely no issues, EVER (that's quite a
statement). I
> > upgraded to 9.0 when it first came out and it has never crashed,
not even
> > once. As Patrick said, please provide the error message.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Larry Carhartt
> >
> > MasterDATA
> > The Only Source for Index & ETF Composite/Breadth Reports,
Charts & Data

<claudb@xxxx> wrote:
> > > If you installed the Service Pack 2 from Microsoft, I've heard
people
> > > having trouble with Metastock.

XP? When
Metastock (on a

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

> >     - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance small software Business finance online

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
Dr. Torque