[EquisMetaStock Group] 2 criteria (daily & weekly) in one exploration - possible?

I have 2 criteria for an exploration but one is in DAILY and the other
in WEEKLY periodicity. Basically I would like to have my modified MACD
crossover the signal line in DAILY periodicity and for those stocks
selected to have a 30WMA uptrend the last 5 weeks on the WEEKLY chart.
This exploration is intended to be run on a daily basis.

{1st. filter in DAILY periodicity}
MyMACD:=Mov(C,6,E)-Mov(C,19,E);
signal:=Mov(MyMACD,9,E);
Cross(MyMACD,signal)

{2nd. filter in WEEKLY periodicity}
MA:=Mov(C,30,W);
MA>Ref(MA,-1) AND Ref(MA,-1)>Ref(MA,-2)
AND Ref(MA,-2)>Ref(MA,-3) AND Ref(MA,-3)>Ref(MA,-4)
AND Ref(MA,-4)>Ref(MA,-5)

My question:-

(1) Is it possible to run an exploration whereby the first "DAILY"
filter is satisfied AND followed by the second "WEEKLY" filter?

(2) Alternatively can I run the first DAILY exploration, then save the
selected stocks in a separate folder and then run the second WEEKLY
exploration on this separate folder?

Any suggestion will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,
kct

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM