[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: metastock 9.1 real time version

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vinod Mahadik <vmahadik@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am interested in buying metastock real-time 9.1 pro
> for BSE and NSE (India Stock market). I am not sure
> about how real time data feed works in India. Do we
> really get real time data feed or there is delay.   Is
> it worth buying real time data feed for BSE and NSE?
> Is there any alternative to get real time data feed
> for BSE and NSE. Please advice me.
>
> Thanks in advance   vm
>

> Hello Vinod
               What I had heard about realtime data by metastock
is,they provide 5 minutes and multiple of 5 minutes data.They do not
provide real time tick by tick data.You can get real time tick by tick
data(delayed by 5 seconds) on speedtrade provided by sharekhan.The
other option is you have to subscribe to spidersoft for the realtime
data.But their charges are exorbitant.You can check these sites...
www.viratechindia.com
www.spidersoftwareindia.com
                                     adaytrader

> http://mail.yahoo.com