[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Elliott Waves

My apologies TecloGeo for correcting you. Your quote was correct.

As stated, I'm not interested in converting anyone to using EW.
I don't use EW as a trading system. I use an MS Expert Advisor that
provides my trading signals.

I haven't posted the pdf to the Files as Files is near its storage
capacity and the pdf is anyway too large at 2MB.

Please email me as others have already done at fxtrdr@xxxxxxx and
I'll email the pdf to you.

Wallace.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM