RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] re: Elliott Waves

Yes please Wallace, could you post that .pdf in the files section so we can all have a read. Very generous of you, thank you.

As for the book…well, have read a few on E Waves but not that one yet. I’ll order it and put it on the top of the pile of other books waiting patiently for my time and attention. But perhaps you could help me here..will it help answer the argument that Jose referred to as the one that “has been thrashed around since the dawn of time” (and I do hope I didn’t misquote there). Is there anything in it that can satisfy us traders who shy away from discretionary trading and prefer a purely technical/systematic approach to the markets? Somehow I doubt it, although my mind is forever open to persuasion.

Please note, as I have said before (and I hope I’m not misquoting myself) …I am skeptical not because I don’t believe that E Wavers can make their own methods work, but rather because they don’t gel with my own trading style.

As for your beef with me misquoting you then…er, I don’t wish to drag this down to the gutter, but I can’t let that one lie… maybe you would like to read your own post again?

Superfragalist, those who use the EWP are satisfied it works.

No one's interested in converting you to EW.

Why are you still going on about it ?

Wallace.

Maybe my Outlook truncated a critical line of your message? Or maybe I took you out of context? If so I am truly, humbly and apoplectically sorry and will give myself 100 lashes for it and for being associated with this modern-day equivalent of the Spanish Inquisition.