[EquisMetaStock Group] Elliott Waves

Whew, that's been fun and it isn't even 2005 yet.

To all the satisfied E Wave enthusiasts: Whatever bakes your
biscuits!

Happy New Year

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "TecloGeo" <teclogeo@xxxx>
wrote:
> Wallace.
>

> Are you intimidated by healthy debate? Is there really any need for
such an
> outburst in an otherwise well-behaved forum? I mean, surely all
that is
> happening here is the exchanging of ideas and experience.isn't that
what
> these forums are good for? Maybe, instead of slagging people off
for taking
> the time to involve themselves in a discussion you could make some
> meaningful contribution yourself?
>

> As far as I can recall, this thread was started by someone asking
for
> opinions on the MS Elliot wave plug-in. S-frag gave his view and
others
> (including myself) have given theirs. You say that "those who use
EWP are
> satisfied it works".well I'm sure that the writer of the original
posting,
> s-frag, myself and a fair few others would REALLY appreciate it if
you could
> expand on this comment.
>

> Either that or just ignore the postings you don't want to read and
keep your
> opinions to yourself.
>

> Please.
>

>   _____

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129t9vea3/M=294855.5468653.6549235.300117
6/D=gr

oups/S=1705375617:HM/EXP=1104394524/A=2455396/R=0/SIG=119u9qmi7/*http:
/small
> business.yahoo.com/domains/> click here
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=
> :HM/A=2455396/rand=726740756>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>
> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM