RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] re: Elliott Waves

Wallace…

Are you intimidated by healthy debate? Is there really any need for such an outburst in an otherwise well-behaved forum? I mean, surely all that is happening here is the exchanging of ideas and experience…isn’t that what these forums are good for? Maybe, instead of slagging people off for taking the time to involve themselves in a discussion you could make some meaningful contribution yourself?

As far as I can recall, this thread was started by someone asking for opinions on the MS Elliot wave plug-in. S-frag gave his view and others (including myself) have given theirs. You say that “those who use EWP are satisfied it works”…well I’m sure that the writer of the original posting, s-frag, myself and a fair few others would REALLY appreciate it if you could expand on this comment.

Either that or just ignore the postings you don’t want to read and keep your opinions to yourself.

Please.