Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock code for turtle trading system

Felipe

I think this might be what you are looking for.

ATR(20);

This is the "True Range" smoothed by a 20-period Wilders Smoothing. The Average True Range function,
ATR(), uses Wilders Smoothing internally. The starting point for a 20-period Wilders Smoothing is a
20-period simple moving average, and the ratio of new data to previous data (PREV) for Wilders
Smoothing is 1/n (1/20).

Kind regards

Roy Larsen
www.metastocktips.co.nz