[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Allowing colors for up and down volume

Never mind. After I shut down and restarted MetaStock, it now works
correctly.

Now, is there someway I can replace the original volume indicator on
all of my charts with the new one? I'd hate to have to wipe out all
of my smart charts just to make this single replacement.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, c_cruizer <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:

> I've created an indicator to show the up volume in green and the
down
> volume in red, but it always only shows the volume bars in red.
Since

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM