RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock exploration columns and compression

With all due respect, one step at a time.  Lets get the basic CSV plug-in in
place and then there are all sorts of possibilities.  Honestly, I do not
trade intraday (I prefer to execute on the close) and therefore have not
tested the existing code with such data.  It would probably require
significant (but not difficult) revision, but I can see no reason why it
could not be done including "compression" (as you define it).  It just
depends on demand from end users.  One thing though, it would probably
require some very large datafiles.  Remember this plug-in is built to read
your CSV files for its data, not MetaStock datafiles, although it easily
mixes the two.  If you are talking about mixing time periods pulling from
MetaStock datafiles, maybe that is a future project for me (again, depends
on demand).

Mixing data symbols, indicators and data periods is built into the existing
code and works quite well.

Best,

Larry Carhartt
Index & ETF Component Analysis