Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Questions about intraday trading

Hello Karile,

I would suggest that you look for stocks with high volatility, either
generally or recently. You can run an exploration using the built-in
volatility indicators to do that.

Or, look for stocks where most days have a spread in excess of, say, 40 points:

ColA: Cum(H-L>=40)
ColB: Mov((H-L),50,S)
Filter: colA > 100 (or whatever you decide)

Or, higher than normal volatility last five days:

ColA: %Volatil
(    (((H-L)/((H+L)/2))*100)      +
  Ref((((H-L)/((H+L)/2))*100),-1)  +
  Ref((((H-L)/((H+L)/2))*100),-2)  +