[Metastockusers] ADX help needed

I like ADX but I see ADX is kind of slow many times. If I reduce the
default parameter 14 to something else, this sometimes becomes too
sensitive and it (ADX) does not produce an effective solution. ADXR
is even slower. Is there any modified version that is more effective?
Hope I could explain. If no modified version is available, can it be
tuned anyway?

Thanks in advance.

- Sukhen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM