[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: 1 mn data to 10 minites data

> I want to convert my metastock data (metastock format or .txt).
> 1mn to 10 mn, how can i do ?
> Or 5 mn to 10 mn ?

You do that sort of thing in the Downloader.

Go to Tools/Convert and the menu options should be self-explanatory
as long as you remember to look at both tabs and check the create new
file option.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "drclic2002" <drclic@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM