[Metastockusers] Re: Relative Strength Comparisons

When you do relative strength comparatives, you are trying to
determine the degree to which a security is out performing or under
performing something else, usually it's index. If you have ten
securities, you need to be able to rank them. Then you can tell which
ones are outperforming their comparatives and by how much. When you
rank something the ranking needs to be consistent.

Try doing that with the RS function in MS and see how far you get.
It's a pain to use, and the relative rankings are poor. It's just a
weak spot in MS. That's too bad. Something as important as the
relative strength of a stock should be a central function in any TA
program. Ask IBS if RS is important.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "joetrade69" <joetrade69@xxxx>
wrote:

> I don't understand, RSC is just one security divided by another.
That

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM