[EquisMetaStock Group] Code for exploration/indicator

Dear Group,
    I am working on an exploration/ indicator to analyse movement of future contracts vis-a-vis underlying security for EOD quotes.

Chart A - Underlying security
Chart B - Futures contract
Close(Chart A) - Close(Chart B) = Basis
I want to analyse Basis change with Change In OI along with % change in OI.

Chart A & Chart B will vary depending upon security. As such how can I define Close(ChartA) & Close(ChartB) in Metastock language?

Further on agenda is adding 2 more charts :
Chart C: Next month Futures contract.
Chart D: Far month Futures contract.
Giving rise to 3 Basis: Basis 1 - Basis 2 - Basis3

Any suggestions?

- pushkan.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here