Re: [Metastockusers] How can I interpret the various indicators given in MS like

Hi Senthil,

     Many of the indicator explanations you desire are
contained in book "Technical Analysis From A To Z" by
Steve Achelis (Probus Publishing).

     The "Profitunity PTG Alligator" work is from Bill
Williams "Trading Chaos" (John Wiley & Sons).  To the
best of my knowledge, neither book is in e-book form;
however, upon searching, the internet may offer you
some rudimentary indicator explanations.

Good Luck,

Betty
--- "Senthil Murugan.S"

http://mail.yahoo.com