Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Symbols for indexes on different MetaStock compatible data providers

Larry,

you may want to check Yahoo's symbols, they look like ^DJI, ^TNX etc.
I'm not sure how downloaders like ML Downloader handle those symbols
but there are free trials for a lot of those downloaders using data
from Yahoo.

Martin

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Larry Carhartt" <lc@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM