[Metastockusers] Slide Show

Thanks for sharing the slide show material, Steve. I tested most of
the stuff years ago. After I got your material I rehashed the tests,
just to make sure I didn't miss anything. The numbers are pretty
good  if you don't mind a lot of short duration choppy trades. (My
experience.)

For the newbie's who don't have anything better to use, this will be
benefical, and it's easy to program. And of course the thing that
makes it really good is it's "FREE".

I've seen the exploration material that Roy is presenting in his
newsletter over the next three issues. I use very similar code and
the results have been substantially superior to the results I've seen
from the slide show material. However, the code was written for
equities and not futures, so I don't know what it would do in those
markets, and I can't test it there because I don't have the data.

Anyway, thanks again for the slide show material.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM